Group And Deputy Announcements
Mar 26, 2020
-In more uplifting news, as announced, our Group/Deputy Commander announcements will take place tommorow(3/27) at 1400. We will be using Zoom(download links here), and the meeting id will be 952-415-911. The Zoom meeting access will begin at 1330, and ALL cadets who want to join must login NLT 1345. The event will begin at 1400, with a Q/A session at the end.
The following is protocol for the Zoom meeting:
- Join using a computer/tablet for best experience
- You will automatically join with your mic muted/video off. Feel free to turn on your video if you are comfortable with that.
- Mute your mic if you are not speaking to eliminate background noise
- Use headphones with a mic if you have them, for best sound. If not, computer audio is fine.
- The chat window will be enabled, so you can type questions that come up without interrupting.
- We reccommend you come ready to take notes, as there will be a lot of info communicated during the meeting.
- At the end, there will be a brief Q/A session with open mic/chat, allowing each cadet to ask questions. You can use the participants button to “raise your hand”, which allows the moderator to see hands raised and call on people one at a time.